How do I submit a claim to the City?

How do I submit a claim to the City?
If you are part of an incident for which you believe the City of Napa has caused a loss or damages to your person or personal property, you have the option of completing and filing a Claim with the City. Click here for more information on claims and please follow instructions on the claim form. You may personally deliver or mail the form to: City Clerk Department, City Hall, 955 School Street, Napa, 94559. Claim forms can be obtained online or by coming into the City Clerk office. Please complete the form and attach any documentation (e.g., photos, repair bills, etc) that you feel may support your claim. If you have questions regarding the filing process, or would like a claim form mailed to you, please contact the City Clerk office at 707-257-9303.
Department: City Attorney
Was this helpful?